Wednesday, January 28, 2009

How can I get my Compaq laptop to recognize my mp3 player?

How can I get my Compaq laptop to recognize my mp3 player?
My mp3 player worked fine on my laptop. I was able to download music and put it on my device with no problem, it's recently stopped working though. The problem is not the cord because i've plugged in other devices to it and it works fine. When i plug in the mp3 it will charge but nothing pops up on my laptop. I have a Compaq laptop so if anyone is familiar with it and its settings plz help me!
Music & Music Players - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Try to open the player's content manually: My computer ---> portable drive / device ---> add and delete files from it like a normal directory. (P.S - try a different usb port on your computer).
2 :
It could be because of windows registry problems. Download C-Cleaner and run the registry repair. You will get everything right in no time. If that does not work, maybe it is your Windows that is damaged, it happens after some months/years of usage, even just for typing documents.