Tuesday, March 29, 2011

How do I setup a wireless internet connection my Compaq Laptop?

How do I setup a wireless internet connection between my home computer and my Compaq Laptop?
They are both Windows XP and I really want to go onto the internet on my laptop. Please tell me how to create a connection.
Laptops & Notebooks - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
well first if it is dial up forget it because it not compatiable with most wireless. but i suggest a belkin wireless router and a external wireless card unless wireless is built in, but if u need a external make sure they are the same brand and the router should have disk to set up a wireless internet connection and the card should fit in though the slot on the side of most laptops and come with a set up disk so ur computer and recieve the wirless connection

Read more discussions: