Friday, October 14, 2011

Is it possible for a virus to be transferred from an iPod Touch onto a Compaq laptop ?

Is it possible for a virus to be transferred from an iPod Touch onto a Compaq laptop ?
I think my iPod may have a virus or something wrong with it. I am afraid to connect it to my laptop in case it transfers anything onto it which may affect my laptop...
Laptops & Notebooks - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If you talking about a current iPod touch then no. There was a time where your ipod could get a virus see link: http://electronics.howstuffworks.com/ipod-virus.htm if you describe the syptoms of your ipod and why you think it might have a virus can probably help you out more.
2 :
The answer is no. Don't worry. iPod system is different from computer system. virus can't run on both system.