Thursday, June 14, 2012

How do I get my Compaq laptop to have louder sound?

How do I get my Compaq laptop to have louder sound?
The sound is nowhere near the volume I want when it's on max. I like to blast music.
Laptops & Notebooks - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Simplest answer is to get external speakers. USB-Powered Speakers CAN amplify sound, but usually not to the extent you seem to want. So your best bet just get some regular speakers that plug into the wall with adjustable volume levels.
2 :
Well, I used to have a Compaq laptop but I did not very much like it. One of the big problems was the problems your having now. So I got my Lenovo very good laptop and just came out. Well mine did. I fixed my problem. If you already maxed out the sound in the windows sound equalizer (accesible from control panel, sound), then that`s probably all that the laptop speakers can take. Laptop speakers are known to be not loud so if you need more volume you should hook up some external speakers to it and maybe an amplifier. Also make sure that there isn`t any volume button on the laptop that may be turned down. Hope that helped!

Read more discussions: