Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I have problem with my compaq laptop; it shows black screen?

I have problem with my compaq laptop; it shows black screen?
My laptop shows black screen when turned on and though fan and other lights turn up; it tries to start and crashes after 10 seconds and try again to start but falters; this problem has been going on from last year and half however always starts up after few tries by pressing F8 .i.e. safe mode. This time the problem came after 6 months; but it always start after few tries; however this time it is not showing any screen or XP window; what could be the possible problem and solution. Thank you.
Laptops & Notebooks - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Take it to a computer store and see if they can fix it
2 :
Most likely you have hardware problem.It might be motherboard, RAM,etc.

Read more discussions: