Monday, November 2, 2009

Compaq laptop Presario F700

How can i re-install my wifi receiver on my Compaq laptop Presario F700?
I don't have the recovery cd for it, I want to do system recovery and run windows 7 on it. Its currently a windows vista and the wifi is not working. I want to just restore everything to working conditions and reinstall it with windows 7. I have tried system restore going back into earlier working times but no luck.By the way its a Compaq Presario F700 Laptop
Laptops & Notebooks - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Go to the HP site and dowload the drivers needed for your computer. If you can make an ethernet connection to your broadband, the basic windows drivers on your computer should do it. Otherwise download on another machine and then install. Try also invoking setup at the boot screen and you may find that you have a recovery partition on your laptop that may enable you to restore the unit to it's factory state. the hp site below http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/ProductList.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&taskId=135&prodTypeId=321957&prodSeriesId=3548233

Read more discussions: