Sunday, November 15, 2009

Why won't my Compaq laptop connect to my wireless router?

Why won't my Compaq laptop connect to my wireless router?
It has connected fine to the router at my father's house and connected to the router at a friend's house. However, at my mother's house, my new Compaq laptop (with Windows Vista) will not connect to the Belkin N Wireless Router. I have gone through the troubleshooting steps, have made it through the security, and have plugged it in (successfully) with an ethernet cable, but my laptop is unable to connect to the internet. Can anyone help me?
Laptops & Notebooks - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I think alot of belkins were recalled because some computers couldn't connect to them. Try restarting the router itself and connecting with windows default program and not the one that comes with the card.

Read more discussions: