Friday, May 14, 2010

Forgot The Password Compaq

On my windows vista compaq i forgot the password and i cant log in to the laptop please help?
Forgot my password to my vista compaq laptop now i cant log in can any one HELP PLEASE??
Laptops & Notebooks - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
ask the person you stoll the laptop from
2 :
well there are numorous ways to hack into the computer and you can also reformat vista itself or have a boot CD that you can use to go into the system and change the password.
3 :
Did you crate a password reset disk before?if you have one,it is easy to remove and reset your lost windows vista password.
4 :
HI!, I had met the headache things that I had forgotten Windows login password. The login screen rejected my passwords. I was frustrated because there was very important data on my disk and I couldn't reinstall the OS. ............. However, I fortunately got to know the Windows Password Recovery Tool 3.0 , which is a professional windows password recovery tool for us to reset windows Vista password instantly yet no data loss.

Read more discussions: