Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Compaq Presario C500 Laptop

How can I do a Full System Recovery on a Compaq Presario laptop without the Recovery disc?
I've had a Compaq Presario C500 laptop for about 5 years, and it's become very slow, so I've decided that I would do a full system recovery. But in order to do a full system recovery, I need the recovery disc that came with the laptop, but as it happens to be, I've lost it. I was wondering if there's a solution so I could still recover the laptop to factory condition without the recovery disc. Thanks.
Laptops & Notebooks - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If you have a factory-installed image on your computer, you may do so by turning the computer off, turning it back on, and pressing the f11 key before the Windows Vista logo screen appears. Then follow the directions on screen. http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&taskId=110&prodSeriesId=3318986&prodTypeId=321957&prodSeriesId=3318986&objectID=c01036643
Read more discussions: