Monday, November 15, 2010

Compaq laptop EVO N620c

 how to switch out Compaq laptop EVO N620c graphic card?
I own a Compaq laptop EVO N620c and I need to switch out the graphic card because I found this game and every time I try to play it it says "Graphic Card No Shadow" and stops the game I need to know how: how to switch the card, where: where the card is on the laptop, and how much is a good deal. plz help!
Laptops & Notebooks - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Can't change on a laptop
2 :
It's usually impossible to upgrade a laptop's graphics card. And the only ones where you can upgrade it are expensive gaming laptops. Compaqs are budget laptops, which means that the graphics card is probably soldered to the motherboard, making it impossible to upgrade

Read more discussions: