Saturday, January 15, 2011

Compaq Presario C740em

How do I reset my Compaq laptop to factory settings when it didnt come with any recovery disc?
Compaq has some sort of internal back up system, which is quite good i guess, but then you cant go back to factory settings with no disc, ive looked everywhere, please help! By the way, it is a Compaq Presario C740em - Thanks! Also, I think it is important to say: I never made a recovery disc when I got it, so can I not reset it now? Please tell me if I have naffed it.... =S
Laptops & Notebooks - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
u have a built in recovery mode----- read ur user guide in ur start menu--that's why u didn't get any discs --- so copy all ur drivers to cd now ---u will need them thanks allyson that was not the site he wants ---the next time u post it u will be reported and that is why u won'y get many best answers
2 :
press F11 at start up http://www.wikihow.com/Create-Recovery-Discs-for-Windows-Vista-in-HP-Recovery-Manager

Read more discussions: