Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My Compaq Mini Laptop wouldn't boot. I did not make backup recovery disc. How do I get recovery online?

My Compaq Mini Laptop wouldn't boot. I did not make backup recovery disc. How do I get recovery online?
My Compaq Mini Laptop wouldn't boot. Unfortunately, I failed to make recovery back up discs. Now I wish to restore it to its factory status but cannot. Is it possible to restore it online. If it is, where can I download the necessary program? Help please.
Laptops & Notebooks - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I haven't heard of any option besides the recovery discs. Unless you know someone else with a computer that has their backup discs. This also means that you may not get the same OS that you had at first. Sorry.
2 :
Not sure about the mini, but this is how to restore HP to factory settings. HP RESTORE. Vista and 7 ---- Start tapping F11 as soon as you switch on to bring up restore option. XP ------- Start tapping F10 as soon as you switch on to bring up restore option

Read more discussions: