Tuesday, August 7, 2012

How do I make the digital card reader on my compaq laptop work?

How do I make the digital card reader on my compaq laptop work?
It used to work, and done some messing around with the system to try and make it run faster, now digital card reader doesn't work. any suggestions?
Laptops & Notebooks - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
When the card reader is plugged in to your computer does it show up in "My Computer"? If not, have you changed anything about the way your other USB devices are plugged in? I have noticed that my card reader does not work when my scanner is plugged in to the same USB hub. Unplug the scanner and the card reader works fine. Don't know why ... but it happens. Could this be what's happening to your system? Hope this helps.

Read more discussions: