Friday, September 7, 2012

What should I get a compaq laptop or a ipod nano?

What should I get a compaq laptop or a ipod nano?
Which one should i get for my graduation. I found a laptop at bestbuy.com for 370. And an ipod at walmart for 140. And if you say ipod what color should I get. The ipod is 130 actually. Ok I decided to get a laptop but can you guys suggest what brand I should get, has to be at bestbuy, and my price range is up to 400. Thanks in advance.
Laptops & Notebooks - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Obviously the laptop. lol.
2 :
Laptop
3 :
Get a Laptop, youngster/oldster! You can get an ipod cheaper than 140 and the laptop is way important!
4 :
Get a laptop, but watch out for Compaq they are not reliable, they overheat frequently, and they are just bad. Try getting either a better one that's not Compaq (will be more expensive) or if you have that set budget get a netbook.
5 :
============================================= Yes, but it at Best Buy. Too bad Circuit City is closed :( ============================================= I would say a Laptop, there you can add your music, videos & images. Of course if you want to hear music I would recommend you the ipod because laptops battery dies after 4 hours and ipods battery dies after 12 or 14 hours. If you are the kind of person that cant live without music, then buy the ipod but if you are just like a normal person that enjoys to hear music and do other things then buy the Laptop. Hope I helped. If you buy an ipod.. you can get it platinum or black. both colors are great.

Read more discussions: