Monday, October 1, 2012

Can i activate my built in webcam on my compaq presario laptop?

how can i activate my built in webcam on my compaq presario laptop?
how can i activate my webcam on my compaq presario laptop CQ62?
Computer Networking - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hi, You would need to use a program that came with your pc that makes use of your webcam. Some Compaq laptops have the YouCam program installed, otherwise you can use it with skype or yahoo messenger. Firstly, just check if your webcam is recognized by the Operating System you are running. On Windows 7, right click on My Computer and click on properties > Click on Device Manager on the left pane > Go to Imaging devices and that should list your webcam. Hope this helps

Read more discussions: