Saturday, March 14, 2009

Compaq Laptop keeps on turning off

My Compaq Laptop keeps on turning off when I play an online game?
I have a Presario V2000 Compaq Laptop. I've had it for a little over two years. Just two months ago whenever I start playing a game that you buy at a store it turns itself off within 20 minutes. I've tried cleaning the heat sink but that didn't help. It isn't even getting hot either. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Laptops & Notebooks - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
it could be your drivers. it most likely is. check to see if the manufacturer has updated graphics drivers, and if that doesnt work, try uninstalling them and running with the default ones for your operating system. both options have there benefits. personally i have to use the vista default drivers on my laptop because the nvidia ones crash my chip.

Read more discussions: