Friday, July 1, 2011

Compaq Presario V3000

How do I install kingston RAM in a compaq laptop?
I was told by a guy at bestbuy this would work & would be easy to install but I don't know how to install it. Its kingston 1gb KVR667D2SO and my computer is a compaq presario V3000. I put the memory thing into what looked like where it went on the bottom of the computer, it had other things that looked just like it, but when I turned it back on it didn't recognize anything or say that I had more memory. How do I make this work?
Laptops & Notebooks - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Log into www.crucial.com and scan the system. The motherboard may not handle a 1 gig chip
2 :
use youtube --has video on it ---search how to install laptop ram ---is very easy just follow the video make sure ur pc is off and the battery is out before u put the new ram in make sure u replace it with what ver u take out --same type

Read more discussions: