Tuesday, June 28, 2011

How can i download drivers for my Compaq laptop without accesing the internet?

How can i download drivers for my Compaq laptop without accesing the internet?
i put a clean version of xp on my laptop and my internet doent work and my sound and picture are pretty crappy so i know what i need to do i just dont know if i need to buy a driver disc or copy the drivers off another computer. i need help.
Laptops & Notebooks - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Using a different computer, go to compaq's website and download the drivers and save them onto a cd or USB stick.
2 :
You can't download anything without internet access! Get a friend to download and copy/burn to removable media, disk/flash drive.
3 :
What do you mean that your internet won't work?
4 :
You can go to your local library to use their computer to download needed drivers.

Read more discussions: