Wednesday, June 1, 2011

How do I identify the serial number of a HP Compaq laptop battery?

How do I identify the serial number of a HP Compaq laptop battery?
I want to buy a new battery for my laptop. My dad said I should get the serial number and give it to him. But there are so many numbers on the battery, which is the serial number? And if it is not the serial number that I need in order to purchase a new battery what am I to look for and give to my dad?
Laptops & Notebooks - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
you don't need the serial number. You just need the laptops model # if you post it I'll provide a link to good price replacement battery :) the model number can be found underneath the laptop
2 :
You can also buy a new battery according to your laptop model. Just as me,my laptop battery not charge last month,i just purchase HP Pavilion DV4 battery from one laptop battery store (http://www.discount-battery.net/hp-pavilion-dv4.htm) according to my laptop model HP Pavilion DV4,as the same,you can search your laptop model like this:HP Compaq XXXX battery, no need to know the serial number.Hope it will be useful for you.
3 :
HI, friend I hope can help you You need the laptops model # and battery model number# that find the correct battery. If you need to buy a brand-new original battery. I found a good site, laptop-batteries.com.au is well known for their great services and their durable products http://www.laptop-batteries.com.au Best of luck
4 :
If you're looking for battery for laptop,the link below may be helpful. http://www.battery-notebook.com.au/batteries-news/?page_id=2 1, Find out the model no. from manufacturer's label on the bottom of the or the front cover of your owner's manual. 2, Carefully compare your part number with the Hp models list above to select your replacement . They sell acer laptop battery at bottom price and after-sales service if excellent.

Read more discussions: