Saturday, April 7, 2012

How do I sign up for my Compaq laptop 1-year warranty?

How do I sign up for my Compaq laptop 1-year warranty?
hey, i just bought my laptop about 2 months ago. How do i sign up for the 1-year warranty? Is it just by registering my laptop on the HP website? Or is there any other links that I have to sign up on to get the 1-year warranty?
Laptops & Notebooks - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If you bought the warranty at the same time you bought your computer then you already have it and it is almost certainly linked to the serial number on your computer which means you won't need any paperwork for it. You can call compaq and double check at 800-474-6836. If you didn't but a warranty at the time you bought the computer then you will want to contact 800-752-0900 and see if you can still buy the warranty. Hope that helps and good luck.

Read more discussions: