Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Compaq laptop is making buzzing sound and won't go to my homescreen?

Compaq laptop is making buzzing sound and won't go to my homescreen?
I have a compaq laptop and it's making a lound buzzing sound. I'm kind of freaking out atm. It won't go to my homescreen. It just stays on the Compaq logo. I dont know what happen to it. It just started happening right now. I'm using a different laptop to post this btw.
Laptops & Notebooks - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
1 try this. remove all cables from laptop(internet, power, printer cable), and any other device ( USB flash drive, iPod, everything) take out the battery, once the PC is with out everything press and hold the power button for 15secs(nothing will happen but it will release static electricity from your PC. try to restart again and lets see what happen. if that doesn't work go to BIOS of your PC and check settings, maybe run a Hard Drive Test. if everything its Ok there at the BIOS, check the OS try pressing F8 when booting up to go to OS options( can use Safe Mode with Networking or Last Know Good Configuration

Read more discussions: