Sunday, March 28, 2010

610 Compaq Laptop

Is it normal for my compaq laptop charger to have a blue light?
I just purchased a new charger from ebay.com. It is for my 610 compaq laptop. At first the light on the charger was orange and now it is blue. I cannot turn on my computer to check because the screen is broken and will not have a new one for another week or so. I just wanted to find out if the blue light means anything.
Laptops & Notebooks - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
The orange light on an AC adapter or a laptop normal indicates that it is charging or providing power. Though I'm not familiar with that model laptop, it's possible- if not likely- that the blue light indicates that the battery is fully charged. Feel free to contact me via Yahoo if other issues crop up, or something changes.


Read more discussions: