Sunday, February 14, 2010

I have a Compaq laptop and I have forgotten the password

I have a Compaq Laptop computer and I haven't used it in two months and Ive forgetten the main password?
I have a Compaq laptop and I have forgotten the password for the main screen and I was wondering if there was anyway around it so I could reset the password? I didnt set the correct password hint when I got the computer 6 months ago. PLEASE HELP..
Laptops & Notebooks - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
At booting there should be an option that shows PRESS F2.Try pressing it and then reconfigure the password settings there.
2 :
ok do exactly wat it says on the link im gonna give u, and trust me it does work. http://crack0hack.wetpaint.com/page/Hack+admin+from+xp+guest+account(Thats+possible+)?t=anon

Read more discussions: