Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How can i tell my compaq laptop to lock the keyboard?

How can i tell my compaq laptop to lock the keyboard?
Some of the keys on my keyboard on my laptop are broken, so i am currently using one ive plugged into the usb port, it would be highly convenient to set the new c=keyboard on top of the old one, instead of having it resting on my lap as i type. the problem is is that when i Type it pushed the keys below it and they interfere. how can i lock the laptop keyboard but still use the external one? i tried turning on sticky/filter keys but that locked both Keyboards
Laptops & Notebooks - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
look for a button or look on the f1 f2 f3 f4 f5 f6 f7 f8 f9 f10 f11 and f12 there should be a symblol to lock the keybord but i dont think you can

Read more discussions: