Wednesday, September 7, 2011

How to use the camera on my Compaq laptop?

How to use the camera on my Compaq laptop?
So, I've had that my compaq computer for almost a year now and I had no idea that there was a built in video camera in my computer, The tech guy showed me where it was but didn't show me how to use it. Can anyone help me out?? All help is appreciated! hmmm. your both helpful. So I typed it in and nothing came up. And theres not shiny little camera up top. Just this tiny black dot....Maybe that guy was crazy. I think I'll go to geek squad at best buy. Thanks guys.
Laptops & Notebooks - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You never noticed the little black shiny camera lens on the top of your screen? Ah well whatever. Anyhow there should be software on your computer that came with it, Open your start menu and all programs, you should find something like webcam or something related to your computer brands systems. If you are unable to find it, try opening your search bar and typing in webcam or video. You will find it eventually. When you do make a shortcut of it on your desktop to prevent the headache of finding it later. Good luck and have fun!
2 :
Go to control panel. Open Camera/Imaging Devices. If your camera is not there, look for the support CD that comes with your laptop. Install the webcam driver. If the camera is working, you should see it in Windows Explorer right away.

Read more discussions: