Sunday, August 28, 2011

My compaq laptop won't reboot or start up windows - how do I reboot it without a disc?
I want to get my laptop back to factory settings but I can't seem to get it to reboot or even to start up windows at all - no matter how many times we try it just won't reboot or anything and I don't have a disc or the original information about my laptop...
Laptops & Notebooks - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
im not sure about your compaq but my sony vaio came with a back up windows in its internal hard drive. i think i had to kit the F2 key to restore to its factory state. read your instruction manual it should say
2 :
While your computer is loading at the very beginning spam F8 and you should be sent to another screen. Look around there for anything called or named ( restore or full restore) after that follow the instructions and when it actually starts it will take a couple good 3 - 4 hours. This is common and after that everything should be factory settings like when you just bought it. Best of luck.

 Read more discussions: